Thursday, February 28, 2013

Creating Contentment Seminar - Review



It's time for another Gabby Mom's review.  This product couldn't have come along at a better time.  This week I've been stretched really thin between heading north to attend doctor appointments with my sister for her cancer treatment,  then heading south so I can be with my husband and support my mother-in-law during her back surgery and somehow try to homeschool my 6 children in between.

Mrs. Lorrie Flem says in this seminar, "No matter what state you are in, you are resting in His will."  No matter how stressful my circumstances may be, no matter what's going on, no matter what I have or don't have, God is in control and I am in His waiting room, so to speak.  I am in His perfect will which is why I can be content. She made a quick reference to the biblical account of Joseph who was sold into Egypt by his brothers who had sought to take his life.  Joseph eventually rose to the highest position, right under Pharaoh, and was God's instrument in saving the people and saving the brothers who tried to kill him years before.  Joseph said, "You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives." Genesis 50:20 

Lorrie teaches that happiness and contentment is a choice.  Despite what life brings, I can choose happiness. It's a decision that's not dependent on what I have or what happens to me.  It's a decision I have to make.  I think that's why I love the story of Joseph so much.  He could have exacted the ultimate revenge on his brothers during this famine, but instead he saw how God had used this for his good and to save the family he lost years earlier.

So let me give you a few details about the Creating Contentment Seminar.  It's a little over an hour long.  You'll be able to watch a slide show while simultaneously watching a video of Lorrie speaking.  Make sure you can watch on a device, like a computer, that is compatible with flash player (my I-Touch and new Tablet are not).  Right now the seminar is half price at only $3!!!  Can't beat that!  It includes 14 ways to grow contentment.  Just when you think it's over, Lorrie then goes on to teach you how to get what you need and about change, specifically using the example of the marriage relationship.  And last but not least, it includes tons of scriptural and faith filled encouragement!  Thanks for another great product Eternal Encouragement!

FYI, go here to check out another seminar available on March 1st called True Womanhood is not for Wimpy Women.

Disclaimer: I have received this product in return for my honest review.

3 comments:

  1. You really have been between a rock and a hard place. I'll be praying for you. Glad the seminar was able to minister to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be content in such tough circumstances is a gift. I pray that God meets your every need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, how are you? I am a new Gabby Mom and wanted to stop by and see what you where up to. Have a nice night.

    ReplyDelete